Tuesday 28 August 2012

Instaweek #10


1. I cut my finger and I had to find a way to stop myself bending it and cracking the wound open, so I made a splint! No, it wasn't an excuse to eat two ice lollies.... not at all...
2. The good kind of house invader, a little leaf bug sat on my chair! Is there a scientific name for leaf bug? Does anyone else call them leaf bugs?!
3. Reached 100 followers on Instagram, it really means a lot that people care what kind of rubbish I take photos of!
4. Superdrug had their Justin Bieber cutout well positioned to scare the life out of me!
5. The best comment I found on Youtube was on an Ozzy Osbourne lyric video. Finally someone appreciates the awesome that was the Ozzmosis album, easily my favourite album and I'm glad I'm not the only one!
6. Sunday entertainment was provided by the cast of Jackass and my movie collection DVDs!

It's Tuesday and I'm only just getting round to my usual Sunday Instaweek! Things are hectic at home and I'm struggling to balance blogging with working, so I apologise if things aren't as organised as they have been up til now.


What were you up to last week?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.