Wednesday 8 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award #3


It must be blog award season, I can feel it! This is my third Liebster Blog Award nomination, this time from Amelia at Paris When It's Pink (she has amazing fashion sense and deserves way more than 20 odd followers, her blog's way more organised and professional than mine!)

I would post 11 more things about me, but I'm afraid it was a struggle enough in the first place to find 11 interesting things about me, so I'm going to stick to the 11 questions Amelia asked:


1. What is your favourite clothing brand?
That's tough because I'm not really a brand follower when it comes to clothes, anything from Primark works for me! But I'll say Amplified because their band vests are gorgeous! Which reminds me, I'm on the look out for a good Guns N Roses vest... 

2. How would you describe your own style? 
Without being too narcissistic I'd say glam rock, but people would say otherwise. When you see me with black eyeliner, a bandana, black band hoodies, countless plastic bracelets, black skinny jeans and black knee-high Converse, people use the word 'emo', but I don't like that stereotype in the slightest.

3. Who is your style icon?
I mentioned this in my previous Liebster nomination, I'd have to say Taylor Hood from Crown Jewel Defense. If you don't know who that is, I seriously recommend having a listen to them and seeing them live if possible, they're absolutely magical.

4. Who do you find an inspiration? It could be celebrities or people around you!
I find inspiration from people such as Axl Rose (that's a subconscious one, I didn't even know I looked like him until my boyfriend mentioned it), Katy Perry, Dita Von Teese, Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, David Bowie, Gene Simmons - anyone with an iconic, unusual look inspires me.

5. Do you prefer a natural make up look or glamorous? 
Glamorous all the way! I can't leave the house without something creative on my eyelids.

6. How do you like to spend your holiday?
Visiting places, seeing the sights, museums, doing things I don't have the opportunity to do at home.

7. Winter or Summer fashion? 
I'm by no means fashionable but I'd say summer because I love vest tops, bright nail polish and sunglasses.

8. What's your favourite band/music artist?
The Used have been my favourite band for over a decade, and they've changed and saved my life countless times in those years. While I'm on the subject of them, the lead singer Bert McCracken followed me on Instagram yesterday, and I officially became the happiest girl in the history of the universe!

9. Do you have any hobbies?
Does playing around with makeup count? Listening to music, discovering new bands, face painting, taking too many photos and imaginary shopping in Superdrug.

10. What's your favourite film?
The Italian Job, hands down. The original though, not the remake, although I wouldn't call it a remake, if they didn't steal the title and the character names, it would be a good film. Anyway, Michael Caine is an absolute legend, the Mini Coopers make it perfect, I'm in love with the 60s, and the script is hilarious at times.

11. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Most definitely a night owl. I have my best ideas at 4am, and I don't know what this 'morning' is that you speak of...?

Thanks again to Amelia for the lovely nomination, and apologies if you're sick of seeing these posts from me! 

2 comments:

  1. You totally deserve this! And thankyou! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! Thats so exciting <3
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.