Sunday 27 January 2013

Laine Blogger Award #2


A mahooosive thank you to Maya over at Spider Leg Lashes who nominated me for this back in September but I've only just got around to filling it in *bad blogger*
This is my second Laine Blogger Award and I love the questions for this one, so I'm more than happy to fill it out again!

Question 1: What is your current beauty obsession?
Lately I've been loving silver eyeshadow, which is unusual for me, but I'm getting the hang of combining silver with a few more colours to make a nice eye-brightening look for the day.


Question 2: What is one beauty item you wish you owned? 
Oh how I'd love to get my hands on the entire OPI Bond collection. The Man With The Golden Gun shall be mine! That and the Urban Decay Naked palette of course.



Question 3: What is your favourite post to read or write about?
I love EOTD posts. I love writing them, I'll read every single one that crops up on my feed. You should know if you follow my blog that I'm an eyeshadow enthusiast and I love seeing what looks people create!

Question 4: What inspired you to become a blogger? 
I have to credit this to the beautiful Bunny from Grav3yardgirl, she helped me realise I'm not the only one that wears a lot of makeup and isn't exactly normal.

Question 5: What nail polish are you wearing right now? 
Are you ready for this?... Nothing. *double bad blogger* I just don't paint my nails often because I always make a right mess of it!

And the five bloggers I nominate are *invisible drum roll*:
Leslie over at Bravenezz
Kat over at Kitsch Snitch
Elle Louise
Mia Alice
And last but by no means least, Lisa from Lisa's Luxuries!
I'm sure you ladies already have this award but one more won't hurt right?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.