Monday 20 May 2013

A quick update!

I just wanted to quickly apologise for the lack of posts on here lately. As I run my main blog Zombies Wear Eyeliner, this one has fallen into disrepair due to my complete lack of time to organise both. My ideas to schedule posts for specific days of the week fell flat, and I seem to have lost the motivation to keep two blogs alive. However, I'm hoping the inspiration will come to me soon and I'll get back to posting on here as soon as it does. Until then, feel free to come and join me over on my main blog, as I've just posted about the Eurovision Song Contest 2013... if that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will.

So again, I'm sorry for the absence of Band Shirts, I should be back up and running this summer. It's less than a month until I see the Pet Shop Boys at the O2 so no doubt I'll be reviewing their set and supports and so forth.

Join this zombie in another realm: My Beauty Blog - ZombiesWearEyelinerFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.