Monday 6 May 2013

This Or That Tag


Anyone for another tag? I spotted this on Athena's lovely blog Modestly Sophisticated while I was scrolling through a while ago and it really caught my eye. I thought this was a great opportunity for me to exercise answering something with a straightforward answer rather than writing an essay in response. Perhaps it'll work, perhaps not, but at least I can say I've tried eh? So if you're supposed to be tagged by anyone to do this, my bad, I just thieved it. Just call me a bloglifter and be done with it.

Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?
Umm neither!
Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick!
Liner or Mascara?
Liner, I sometimes forget mascara.
Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer to hide my ugleh!
Neutral Eyeshadow or Colour?
Colour!
Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed, less messy!

Nails:

OPI or China Glaze?
Never tried China Glaze, so OPI!
Long or Short Nails?
As short as possible.
Acrylic or Natural?
Natural.
Brights or Darks?
Darks.
Flower or No Flower?
No flower.

Body:

Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion. I had a nightmare with a body butter that never absorbed once.
Body Wash or Soap?
Soap.
Lush or other bath company?
A very leading question but Lush.

Fashion:

Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeans.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve?
No sleeve at all.
Dresses or skirts?
Neither, I'm not a girly girl.
Stripes or Plaid?
Both! I sometimes wear both at the same time #callthefashionpolice.
Flip Flops or Sandals?
Flip flops, not just for the sound effects but for the convenience.
Scarves or Hats?
Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings?
I don't have my ears pierced!
Necklaces or Bracelets?
I can't live without either.
Heels or Flats?
I would've said flats this time last year, but heels.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots?
Cowboy boots by far.
Jacket or Hoodie?
I wear both when it's cold but hoodie if it's warm.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Never been to either!
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
Again, never been to either!

Hair:

Curly or Straight?
Curly. I hate my hair straight, which makes it worse because it's naturally poker straight.
Bun or Ponytail?
Bun?
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
Bobby pins, because butterfly clips are those tacky little things we used to worship in the 90s.
Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair spray.
Long or Short?
Long.
Light or Dark?
Darkest dark.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs?
Side sweep.
Up or Down?
Down.

Random:

Rain or Shine?
Shine.
Summer or Winter?
Winter.
Fall or Spring?
Fall.
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate.
East Coast or West Coast?
I'm not in a position to answer that, not only because I'm not American but I also don't have a preference.

YAY! The straightforward answering came quite naturally for once! There was a brief temptation to babble for half an hour about butterfly clips, but I refrained for the sake of readers who maybe still use butterfly clips!

Fancy taking the challenge? Let me know if you do this tag!

Join this zombie in another realm: Zombies Wear Band ShirtsFacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Im gona do this :) and its gonae be so easy cos most of my answers are the same as yours haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.