Friday 21 June 2013

My London O2 Arena Experience


As it's a music related post, I decided to put my review of my O2 Arena experience over on my Zombies Wear Band Shirts blog, but as usual I wanted to let you all know it's over there for you to read, of course if you're interested in knowing how well or how badly I got on at the London O2.
Here's a little teaser - it didn't go well.
If you've ever felt mistreated at a gig, I'd love for you to read about how I survived such a hectic venue, and why I won't be going there again.

Join this zombie in another realm: Zombies Wear Band ShirtsFacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.