Saturday 29 June 2013

Topshop Lip Liner in Fearless - Review and Swatch


Topshop's lip liner does what it says on the tin - it lines my lips. What more am I to ask of a lip liner? Here mate, draw me a masterpiece. Here pal, solve world hunger.





As I've seen multiple bloggers comment on Topshop beauty products, they never swatch the colour they appear on the product. It looks like a dusky pink on the pencil, but swatched it's leaning toward a coral.

Without this liner, my Topshop lipsticks don't last five seconds without gathering in a line inside my lips. With the liner, they last a good three hours without reapplying, which is quite remarkable given all the talking I do. 

Join this zombie in another realm: Zombies Wear Band ShirtsFacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.