Sunday 8 April 2012

The one where I introduce the blog.

Hey there! Welcome to ZombiesWearEyeliner, first post here so just thought I'd say hi! I'm new to the beauty blogging scene but I've been lurking for a while, so I've collated some experience.

I noticed when I was trawling through blog after blog that none of them really catered to girls like me who love dark and heavy make-up, because it's so hard to find a good product that will last the entire day.

Never fear, I'm here! I'll do my best to help you lovelies trawl the drugstores and find the affordable brands that leave a lasting impression - and as always, feel free to comment and share your own experiences with the products featured, or maybe even ones you'd like me to test and review!

I'm by no means an expert at this; I have no qualifications in hair and beauty. I study history at university actually. I don't claim to be some kind of guru, just offering some advice that you guys may well or may well not already know!

Anyway, thanks for your time, let's get started! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.