Saturday 21 April 2012

Eternally grateful!

Quite a Eureka! moment for me here -- I've been desperate to find something to prime my undereyes before I lather on my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer, purely because I laugh and smile too much in the day and it creases like a shirt at the bottom of the pile!

I have been doomed with inherited dark circles under my eyes -- and I mean dark. Like I've been punched every morning and spend the rest of the day hiding under the cloak of dual black eyes.

So I've solved my nightmare, finally! Something so simple that I kicked myself for not having thought of it before.

Photo from Superdrug.com

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr in Eternal Silver, lathered all over my dark circles. Yes, they make them Edward Cullen-esque sparkly after that but once they've dried (which is a split second's wait, it won't kill you), apply concealer as normal.

As good as all-day crease-proof under-eye concealer on a budget - sorted!

Have you tried this method? What under-eye primer works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.