Monday 18 June 2012

Downloading my face...

It's been a while bloggers! Time for the Download festival make up test, so out of the products that I painstakingly whittled down to a reasonable(?) amount, which ones did I even use at the muddiest, busiest, heaviest music festival?
Not much, I'll be honest with you.
I just wanted to get out of the tent and enjoy my day rather than sit inside for an hour doing my make up precisely and perfectly, so all I used was:

1. Soap and Glory smoulder kohl waterproof eyeliner (each day I drew a KISS trademark look on my face, a nightmare to remove but I was scared the rain would ruin it in the day, and on a side note, there was no rain!)
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
3. Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation in Light Porcelain
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr in Eternal Silver
5. Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Temptation
6. Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara
7. Collection 2000 Pressed Powder
8. Poundland white face paint

I'll admit, it takes a bit longer than I expected to get a Gene Simmons 'Devil' look perfect when you're in a dimly-lit tent using your boyfriend's limited phone battery to look up the genuine article on the internet.


I've learnt from my mistakes though - next time I'm off to a festival, I'll ditch the normal make up, buy some genuine Snazaroo face paint instead of wasting my everyday products and just go with the flow. Oh, and put some more UVA protecting powder on my nose and forehead, I have a perfect straight line tan on my nose and a triangle print on my forehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.