As I'm off to Download tomorrow morning, I thought I'd tell you all what products have made the cut into my already-stuffed suitcase!
1. Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation in Light Porcelain (I'm putting a few pumps into an old hand sanitiser bottle because the original bottle is glass and you can't take glass to a festival nowadays, for good reasons)
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Light
3. MUA waterproof liquid eyeliner in Black (the first of many waterproofs!)
4. Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl waterproof eyeliner in Black (another waterproof!)
5. Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Temptation (for the odd dressing-up day if I'm really up for it)
6. Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara (my favourite mascara by far, and bonus - it's waterproof!)
7. Collection 2000 pressed powder (I contemplated living without this but uneven skin is unsightly!)
8. Rimmel mono shadow in After Dark
9. Laura Geller double-ended shadow brush
10. Some random powder brush I've had for years
11. My old faithful Poundland black and white face paints (Black Veil Brides are making an appearance - I might as well fit in!)
12. 2 sponge applicators (foundation and face paint)
13. Cherry lip balm from Poundland
14. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Immortal Charcoal and Eternal Silver (for my undereyes, see this handy trick)
15. Barry M foil effects nail paint in silver
I'll post when I'm back as to which of these I actually found useful, which ones laid untouched in my bag and which ones were regrettable!
Yesterday I was deciding which sunglasses to take, but judging by the lake of mud at the arena, they're the most useless thing to take!