Thursday 28 June 2012

Making light out of these dark days...

Yep, I'm still playing around with the MUA Heaven and Earth palette! This time I was desperate for a darker look because I have to be in a super good mood to prefer a nude-ish eye, so I used the three darkest shades (I won't repost the picture, you know what it looks like by now surely), the lightest shade as a highlight in the tear duct and under the brow, the MUA waterproof eyeliner and Maybelline Falsies mascara.
And while I'm here, I should warn you, I bought bandanas today. I've been meaning to for months, but I finally took the plunge, at a pricey(!) £2.50 for two in Primark. My boyfriend's already compared me to Axl Rose, personally I can't see the resemblance...
Axl?
Ali?

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, you're really good with eye makeup!
    i'm not, really -- so i don't even attempt it. but i love anything neutral colored on my eyes.
    you're really stinkin' pretty, too!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much, but I can't believe that whatsoever, you're amazing at eye makeup, your blog says so! :P I honestly can't apologise enough, I swear I followed your blog ages ago but apparently not, well either way you just gained a follower :D x

      Delete
  2. I don't think you look anything Axl Rose at all! haha.
    Liking the eye make-up too, looks very nice with your eyes x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I'm quite glad I don't actually! Thanks love, it's hard to find colours that suit my eyes when I've got such a strange eye colour :( x

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.