I wasn't impressed. Don't get me wrong, they're worth the £1 price tag but I personally wouldn't raise them any higher than that.
Shade 5 - Although this gives the impression it's a nice pink lipstick, I couldn't see from the sample at the end of the tube that it's chock full of glitter and I just can't find the appeal in that, although I'm sure someone else will. Just a clear glittery lip gloss if you ask me.
- Only £1 so you can afford to make mistakes.
- I love the 'lip gloss' pot at the end of each tube, makes me feel like I'm getting a 2-for-1.
- Glide on easily without too much resistance.
- The shades are only printed on the lids, and it took me half an hour's worth of research to find out which shade was which!
- Not the best wear time.
- Feather and smudge a little too quickly.
- They never seem to dry, but they're quick enough to dry out my lips!
- Dreadful pigmentation on most - yes, I'm looking at you, orange!
- The glitter in shade 5 is overwhelming.
Overall, I'd say it's very hit-and-miss with these lipsticks, I'd recommend doing your research before plunging in and buying whatever looks pretty from the end of the tube, and even swatching in the shop doesn't give you much indication of how it'll fare on your lips. But at £1 each, you can't expect much!
What's your opinion on MUA lipsticks? Your favourite shade?