Friday 6 July 2012

July Swamp Challenge 1-5

I've decided against spamming your dashboards daily with one solitary photo from the July Swamp Challenge, so I'll do 5 at a time, sounds reasonable right? Right, let's get started.

Day 1 - Handwriting. Admittedly, I was stumped for interesting ideas on this one, not happy with it.

Day 2 - Arm candy. To the left - my Download 2012 wristband, a skull bracelet and a graze on my wrist from a trampoline session with my in-laws, and to the right - approx. 65 bracelets, I've lost count!

Day 3 - Walden Filter. Oh yes it's Mexican night, oh what a night ;)

Day 4 - Red, White or Blue. I went for them all! As I've said in my post here, I'm unhappy with the striped eye but whatever!

Day 5 - Building. Just a house number here, I wasn't feeling particularly creative.

Are you taking part in the July Swamp Challenge? Link me to your Instagram, I'd love to see yours! Find me on @statickmagick :D 

2 comments:

  1. Great post and great blog! I'm now following! :)

    Please check out my blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm following yours by email, loving what I see already! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.