Saturday 7 July 2012

7 Sins Of Beauty Tag


So it looks like I've hopped onto this tag bandwagon a little late, but I was too busy enjoying everyone else's posts, it completely slipped my mind that I could do one too! I hope it brings a bit more personality to this blog, I always feel a bit uniform sat in front of a screen churning out post after post, as opposed to giving you all an insight into the (after)life and times of this zombie!

Greed
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Well I suppose everything I've purchased from Poundland lately would fall into the inexpensive category, in most cases the products come in packs of two, making them 50p each, an absolute steal when it comes to things such as my Collection 2000 Glam Glitter! As for most expensive, the things I've bought have been relatively cheap, I only ever used to spend £12ish on a concealer from No.7 until I realised it wasn't worth the price. I don't own any Mac products, anything high-end, I'm a good old-fashioned high-street bargain bucket dipper. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but really I've saved myself money for years and I've had decent products for the prices. I'll dip into the high end market once I have a disposable income!

Wrath
What products do you have a love/hate relationship with? Which product has been the hardest to get?
I have to be honest, me and lipstick just don't see eye-to-eye. Unless it's a deep, dramatic colour, I see no point in them at all, but even if it's a gorgeously effective colour, I hate having to constantly apply it throughout the day/night to maintain the effect!

Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?
I don't have many tasty products but the one I do own is a Barry M lip gloss. Delicious but I can't pinpoint the taste because I have ridiculously opinion-less tastebuds.
Sloth
What products do you neglect, due to laziness?
Highlighter, bronzer and blush, because I have limited time to get ready in the mornings as it is, I can't be bothered making my face lighter, darker and redder. I'd rather an even skin tone really.

Pride
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I like how this question has divided the blogosphere between mascara lovers and concealer lovers. I'm undoubtedly the latter. I can't leave the house and hold my head high without concealer to hide my dark circles and blemishes, I'm at my most confident when I think everyone around me isn't staring at my blemishes!
Lust
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Has this got anything to do with makeup and beauty products? Random, but anyway, I look for a sense of humour in guys (which just made me think - the question says 'opposite sex' ignoring same sex relationships? #hopethatwasnthomophobic), if a guy doesn't make me laugh so hard I forget I'm in public and make inhuman noises, he's not for me. Which is why my boyfriend is the one for me, because he can vouch for my ridiculous snort-laughs.

Envy
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Well, this is going to sound spoilt, but pretty much anything I can't afford to buy myself. The Naked palette or anything Mac (been as I don't own any yet!).

Link me to your 7 Sins Of Beauty tag if you've already done it, and if not, go! Do eeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.