Monday 16 July 2012

July Swamp Challenge 11-15


11 - Orange - Officially the cutest candle holder ever!
12 - Shoes - My Converse XX Hi are my best friends, is that weird?
13 - Hot - He's gonna kill me for putting this on my blog, but this is my man, the Arsenal-supporting metalhead who has amazing hair and I'll cry if he cuts it.
14 - Used Everyday - Well Instagram, obviously! Ooh, my glam reaper is my home screen :D
15 - Hair - My hair doesn't leave the house without it's friend the bandana, they act like they're tied together... Oh and I need a pet name for my bandana. I'm thinking Dez but I'm not sure yet. Any suggestions?

Find me @statickmagick on Instagram for more :)

Have you been taking part in the July Swamp Challenge? It's the halfway mark, what days are you most looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.