Wednesday 18 July 2012

The apocalypse is spreading to other graveyards...

Eyeliner-wearing zombies are spawning across the realms and have now reached the lands of Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and Pinterest. The links are available permanently in the sidebar but I thought I'd let you all know that I'm getting all social-media-savvy now!
I have to admit, I'm new to the Pinterest and Bloglovin scenes so please bear with me while I work out how exactly to use them.
My Instagram is my personal account so expect a few blog-unrelated posts there, but you'll find my monthly photo challenges and EOTDs on there.
Facebook is also quite new to me in terms of page management, so that's still in production stage, but I'll get there eventually!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you all soooo much for following this blog, for giving me a reason to keep writing, and for even reading the essays I write in every post! I'd love it if you could join me on these other marvellous social networking arenas, see you on the other side! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.