Monday 20 August 2012

10 Day You Challenge:5 Foods



5 Foods

1. Pizza. My god I love pizza. Plain cheese and tomato, pepperoni (when I don't usually eat meat, it's unusual), Hawaiian...

2. Chocolate. Come on, what girl doesn't love chocolate? (lactose intolerant girls, yes, I know)

3. Cheese twists. I can't get over how amazing they are, no matter where they're from, they're always gorgeous!

(I'm getting hungry now!)

4. Cheesy pasta bake. Ommmmmnomnomnomnom!

5. Egg custard tarts. Whether it's the mass-produced ones on the store shelves or homemade, throw on some nutmeg and you've got yourself heaven in a bowl!

Join this zombie in the other realms: Facebook ♠ Twitter ♠ Instagram ♠ Pinterest ♠ Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I can't agree more with pizza and chocolate being the first two. My other ones will probably be lasagna, ice cream and coffee

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pizza! Oh God! I hope you don't mind being entered in another Sunshine Award! I just think your blog is fab. :) x

    http://miaalice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.