Friday 24 August 2012

8 Most Worn Things - Summer Edition

The Most Worn Things tag has been floating around Youtube and the blogosphere for a few weeks now, and I've been debating whether to even bother with it, because for me, I've had no summer. It's been rubbish weather here in the UK, not enough to crack out the sleeveless tops and show a bit of skin at least. I haven't left the house much either which kind of sways my opinions because I've only been using products once a week to go and see my boyfriend, so it's not been a particularly adventurous summer. However, it's not over yet, I return to uni life at the end of September so I've still got some time to test things out.

1. Most Worn Lipstick/Lip Gloss
This summer I've been getting more adventurous with my lips so I've been using my NYC Blue Rose lipstick a lot, it's got great staying power and it's just gorgeous! Check out my full review here.


2. Most Worn Earrings
I don't have my ears pierced! I did once, about a decade ago, but I was too squeamish about getting them caught in my hair that I just let them seal up.

3. Most Worn Top
My most worn 'top' is a black vest top and that's pretty boring, so instead have my most worn hoodie - from The Darkness gig I went to last year - never worn a hoodie so much in my entire LIFE like this baby.


4. Most Worn Nail Polish
This one should come as no surprise to any of you who read my blog, and the answer to this is Nails Inc Portobello, the gorgeous neon coral that's kept me company for almost every day since I bought it.


5. Most Worn Shoes
My black Converse XX Hi are my one true loves when it comes to shoes, I'm dreading the day when they break! They were a little on the pricey side at £69 but that was in the sale, they're my trademark, everyone knows me by my Converses. Even in the summer I've had to wear these with shorts and tights because I can't wear tights with flip flops and I don't wear any other kind of shoes (most ungirly girl award)!


6. Most Worn Hair Product
This is an easy one - hairspray! L'Oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strength to be exact. I can't live without this stuff, and it lasts me a heck of a long time, which is good because it's a bit on the pricey side for me! This one is the Nutri Protection version for dry/damaged hair, which my hair definitely becomes in the summer. I'll be doing a full review of this very soon so watch this space!


7. Most Worn Perfume
This might come as a surprise, but I don't own any perfume. I could never justify spending £40+ on a perfume because I'm a student who has better things to do with that kind of money! But my favourite body spray this summer has been Impulse Very Pink, I can't get enough of it, it's gorgeous and girly and smells even lovelier when it's sprayed out in the open air.


8. Most Worn Bag
That would be my Religion gothic slouch bag (as it describes it on eBay, I don't think the brand really have a name for this). I got this for my birthday in June and haven't stopped using it, it's like a Mary Poppins bag!


What have been your most worn things this summer? Link me to your posts if you've already done this tag!

Join this zombie in another realm: Facebook ♠ Twitter ♠ Instagram ♠ Pinterest ♠ Bloglovin ♠ Hellocotton

2 comments:

  1. I love that bag! I might do this post, I love things like this! Pity about the weather this year, I've been in my winter wardrobe in what feels like forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? I find myself staring at it sometimes it's so pretty! Yeah I've not left the house without a hoodie, whether it's been in my bag just in case it rains (which is always has!) or zipped up because it's bloomin' freezing! Hope to see your post soon! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.