Thursday 23 August 2012

Sunshine Blog Award #2


I'm already on my sixth blog award? Back when I started writing, I would never have seen this coming, I know to some this might not mean much but because I've put a lot of my heart into this blog, it's invaluable to me that people such as the gorgeous Mia would nominate me for an award! I've filled this out before but I want to do it again, so I'll change my answers slightly, I'm a Gemini after all so I always have two answers to a question anyway!

What would you most like to change about yourself?
My inability to let things go. I hold grudges more than you can imagine, I argue like my life depends on it, and it drives people away.

What is your theme song?
I mentioned MCR in my last award, but this time I'll say Black Sabbath - Paranoid. Well, if you know the lyrics already, you'll understand. It's pretty self-explanatory.

One part of your life, a memory, action etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain? 
I'd remove my gap year. Absolutely pointless year and I don't know why I bothered.

What generation do you wish you had been a part of? 
The 60s would have been an amazing time to grow up, surrounded by the greatest music, fashion and overall social environment.

What was your favourite childhood toy? 
My Playstation and PS2 made my childhood worthwhile, I still have both of them and I've not upgraded to a PS3 because I adore my old games too much. Sure, I don't always miss the pixelated game quality that made it almost impossible to play anything without getting square eyes, but the games themselves are timeless.

What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
I love hoovering for some strange reason, it's that satisfying crunch whenever a big pile of dirt goes flying up the tube.

Do you twitter? 
I do! I'm loving it already and I'm sliiiightly addicted - @statickmagick

Any goals? 
I aim to be a college English teacher, I just hope I can achieve that one day.

Do you really drink margaritas all the time? 
Never had one!

What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen you?
Well I haven't learnt to drive yet but I'm always embarrassed to be seen in my dad's AA van, aka the yellow peril.

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.