Sunday 5 August 2012

Instaweek #7

- I made a subtle look from the Heaven and Earth palette so I had to share it!
- I'm convinced both of my eyes refuse to be seen together in photos...
- I like poking smiley faces into the lids of new peanut butter pots :)
- The Best Of Wales. Shame they didn't ask me to be part of this one ;)
- I was demonstrating Instagram to Troy and somehow I came out with a better photo of my Converses than I usually do when I try!
- I had a bit of a play with my Undressed palette and this was the result!

Admittedly, this week has been stressful, arguments and a pointless job interview made Instagram last on my list of priorities - I was 3 days late with my own Photo A Day challenge! But never fear, I'm back on track, taking countless pointless photos as always! For excessive macro shots of patterned tights, follow me @statickmagick!

What's happened in your world this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've been admiring the Heaven and Earth palette for awhile now, it looks beautiful! Is it worth me buying it if I already have Undressed?

    A bit random, but you have such a beautiful eye colour! Really wish mine were a little more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I think Undressed had a lot more to play with, Heaven and Earth had a few too many light shades and taupes, unless that's what you're looking for?

      Haha thanks very much, I only realised a year ago that something was different about them when someone I just met stood an inch from my face staring at them! They might look interesting but it's impossible to find a colour eyeshadow that compliments both my eye colours at once!

      Ali xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.