Another blog award I've never heard of? The 'Sunshine Award'! These little gems just appear out of nowhere, don't they? Well a massive thanks to Kirsty at PrettyLittleFashionista for nominating me so without further ado, let's get this show on the road!
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
Being a beauty blogger I shouldn't have to say things about my appearance, but I'd love to get rid of my dark circles and whiten my teeth, maybe a smaller nose... (the list could go on but I try not to dwell on it!)
2. What is your theme song?
Well this question is really going to bring my music taste to light, isn't it? I'm going to say My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words. My favourite song of all time.
Is it hard understanding I'm incomplete?
I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven,
Nothing you could say can stop me going home.
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
September 2008 to September 2011. I'd love to forget my two years at college and my gap year. Horrific years, horrific memories, everything about it was a nightmare I never thought I'd wake up from.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I wish I'd been alive in the 1970s, the music, the lifestyle, the fashion - my idea of paradise. If I could have met David Bowie and Freddie Mercury back then, life would be beyond perfect.
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
My Pokemon cards! I still crave Pokemon games and I miss the days when every kid loved it and traded the cards like our lives depended on it.
6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
Call me crazy, but I love emptying the dishwasher, hanging out washing and ironing. Everything that's clean. I'm very OCD and touching dirty things actually sends me barmy and I can't reach the sink fast enough to wash my hands straight after.
7. Do you Twitter?
Only just started a few days ago! But I'm loving it so far, I'm already taking unnecessary photos of things lying around!
8. Any goals?
Graduating from university, making a successful and happy life for myself. When I make goals for myself, I don't make it easy, I go all out!
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
I don't drink :)
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I don't drive! Sorry, pretty pointless last two questions there.
And the 10 beauties I'm nominating for this award are:
1. Elle at ElleLouise
2. Jess at Jmhunterxo
3. Ellie at Ellie's Ramblings
4. Claire at Pretty With A Punch
5. Daniella at All The Good Names Were Taken?
6. Helen at Beautifully Superfluous
7. Elise at Foof And Faff
8. Amelia at Paris When It's Pink
9. Kat at Kitsch Snitch
10. Claire at Nocturnal Beauty
If you don't already know these girls, then I can't recommend them highly enough! Every single one of them writes amazing blog posts and you won't be disappointed!
Thanks again to Kirsty for the nomination and I can't wait to read all my nominees' responses!