I've seen this tag floating around lately, and as always, it seems I'm the last one to hop onto the bandwagon. But better late than never, eh? I'm resorting to tag posts because I have a lot of things to prepare for going back to university next week and moving house after, so I apologise if I slip under the radar for a few weeks, I'll endeavour to get as much done for the blog as possible in that time, I'll schedule posts to spread them out over time!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's almost dead straight naturally but I use a Babyliss Wave Envy every day because I can't stand it straight!
2. What is your natural hair color?
I'm naturally blonde, and you can really tell when my roots come through!
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself. I've learnt the mistakes of using a permanent black dye though, I now use temporary dyes that do a lot less damage. I've never had my hair done at a salon, I'm a student who hasn't got the money lying round!
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Non-uni weeks, I wash it 3 times a week. When I'm in uni though, I wash it every day.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Same style every day unfortunately, but I'm trying to change it up now, I'm trying to ditch my bandana and show off my forehead again!
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Never had my nails done in a salon either, I always do them myself!
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Not very often, I haven't actually worn polish for a few weeks now. I can't paint my nails in my house because everyone has such a sensitive nose they hate the smell, and that means I have to go out in the back garden, and it's mostly too cold to bother!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Always have my toes painted, especially in winter!
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
45 minutes max, half hour on a normal day, 10 minutes if I'm just going on a dog walk and I only need concealer and a Color Tattoo!
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face! Because my undereyes are so dark, I'd never be able to tell if I'd done my eyes okay if I hadn't already covered up my dark circles.
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Since I started blogging, I've begun collecting makeup, but before I used to just buy what I needed when I needed it - I learnt that when I buy what I need but I still want to try out a new product, it inevitably doesn't work for me, so I'm forced to collect makeup anyway to find one that works.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. I only have one pair of lashes but they're about a mile long, purple and have tinsel in them. I bought them for my birthday as a laugh but never actually worn them.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not every day, but if I'm going to uni or meeting my boyfriend, yes. If I'm walking the dog, it's just concealer and that's it! I find my skin's a whole lot better when I'm at uni putting slap on every day, I probably have a rare skin type which actually gets worse when I'm wearing less makeup!
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not unless I'm going to do an EOTD for the blog!
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Nope. No way. Concealer is a godsend!
16. How many high end products do you have?
Unless you count No. 7 or Stila as high end, none! This blog is dedicated to drugstore brands :)
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week!
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
It's a vicious cycle, I try to plan it the night before but my mood changes in the morning so I end up deciding the second before I leave the house!
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Whenever I get a new one, which is rare. Once a year maybe. I'm not a handbag whore, once I find a good bag, it has my heart until it breaks on me, then I find another and the cycle repeats itself!
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually sleep at 3am and get up around 10 but that's on non-uni days, my timetable is different each day.
21. How often & when do you workout?
Me? Workout? Oh that's funny!
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Righty tighty :)
23. How tall are you?
I'm short! Never measured my height.
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
A little French, a smidge of German, a speck of Italian and all the swear words in Welsh.
25. How many pets do you have?
Just the one, a gorgeous collie called Freddie who eats enough for two!
26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check back every few hours, so not as much as some people, but I don't have a fully-functioning laptop so it would be a lot more otherwise!
27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Of course I do, I love finding new blogs through comments too, if someone replies thoughtfully I check out their blog.
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Of course! It's on my iPhone notes and it's getting a little too long now!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm told I look like a zombie without makeup, and with makeup, I look like a zombie wearing eyeliner, thus Zombies Wear Eyeliner was created!
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Prepare to be disappointed - my iPhone 3GS!
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Well I live with my parents but I always find myself doing some kind of cleaning every day.
32. What is your favorite color?
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I'm a student with no money left for magazines, sorry!
34. Do you swear?
Every damn day. (that was a quote from The Mummy and I had to complete it, hope someone else recognised it!)
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Cleaning, packing, drafting up a few posts and watching the Celebrity Big Brother final!
Gosh that was a long one, but there were some questions there that I'd love to know about all you lovely people, so if you do this tag, let me know! Or if you already have, link me up Scotty!