Tuesday 18 September 2012

My First Guest Post!

Just in case you didn't see me raving about this on Twitter, I had my first guest post published on Saturday! It's over on Lola And Behold's beautiful blog and she very generously offered me the opportunity to take part in her 'Meet The #BBlogger' series, where bloggers answer questions about their time as a blogger and what they love about it. It was a great experience to get my name out there and let people know what kind of person is behind Zombies Wear Eyeliner. Back when I first started blogging (I make it sound like it was a long time ago, it's only been 6 months!) I really needed these sorts of posts, I would have been so much more comforted knowing other bloggers are actually real people! 


Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.