Thursday 24 January 2013

Quick, run while the zombie's stationary!

(It took me longer than it should have to work out the difference between 'stationary' and 'stationery'...)

I haven't fawned over stationery in a long time. I lost my enthusiasm for pens and paper sometime in college, when I realised I just didn't have the money for fancy folders anymore, let alone the space in my room to store them. I got to the point I was just using a 20p pen and Wilkinsons' cheapest paper.
I regained that excitement last week, when I decided I wasn't going to survive this semester without organising myself a little. It's been a long time since I last walked into Paperchase, and I forgot the rush I get in there, all the pens waiting to be u... I'm going too far with this aren't I? I like writing implements. End of.



The owls are made of newspaper and the dachshunds have little stripey jumpers on! If there ever was an overload of stationery cuteness, it would be these two.
The only thing I'd say is the pen should have a red colour instead of a green, because the green ink doesn't show up at all.


It's not majorly crammed with information just yet, but it's the second week of the semester and there's still plenty of stuff left to organise!
I love the irony of only having two lines to write on for Saturday and Sunday, it's like 'hey, it's the weekend, you don't have to do anything' - WRONG.

How do you keep yourself organised?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.