Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tag, You're It!


While we're on the subject of tag, did anyone else see this article about 40 year old men playing the longest game of Tag? They fly across the world and break into each other's houses to make sure they're not 'It'. Playground games just reached an unprecedented extreme, kids.
Irrelevant tangents aside, the beautiful Helen behind Beautifully Superfluous tagged me to do this post, and of course, I've grabbed the opportunity with both undead hands. 

THE RULES:

1. Answer the 11 Questions set for you.
2. Make up 11 Questions for the 11 people you tag.
3. Mention the blogger that tagged you.

1. What is your main blogging goal?
I started my blog at first to learn from everyone elses' tips on how to apply makeup, and I thought I'd start off with sharing some of mine. However, it sort of spiralled into my way of expressing myself through my makeup, my own little corner of the internet where I can really be myself. So I don't have a blogging goal as such, except to be myself!

2. Do you have any pets and what are they called?
I have a border collie called Freddie, we like to say he's named after Freddie Mercury, but we got him from a rescue centre so they probably named him after Krueger instead. He doesn't like slasher music, so that would explain a lot.


3. Whats your favourite sweet thing to eat?
I've recently rediscovered my love for Creme Eggs. Superdrug is the only place in the entire city that sells them this early so I've gone in on 3 consecutive days this week stocking up, and unfortunately I've been served by the same guy all three times. He must think I'm addicted.
I am.

4. What's your favourite book called?
I used to be an English student, so that should be an easy question to answer, but I'm now a History student with absolutely zero time on my hands to read. However, I'd narrow my favourite books down to two, one semi-fiction, one non-fiction. I prefer down-to-earth reading material, and I find books based on real events so much more hard hitting. The first is Truman Capote's In Cold Blood. I love Capote's writing style, and the events of the Clutter family murders have interested me ever since I first read this. My second favourite is Ozzy Osbourne's autobiography, I Am Ozzy. I'll always love Ozzy, I grew up watching The Osbournes, listening to Sabbath but loving his solo work just a little bit more.

5. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Las Vegas. Definitely Vegas. Probably on the rollercoaster at the top of the Stratosphere. I'm feeling daring today.


6. What is your favourite beauty product and why?
Specifically, I love the Maybelline Color Tattoos, because I adore my eyeshadow and a cream eyeshadow that never creases is a dream come true for me. Plus the Color Tattoos are so versatile, for example as undereye concealer primers, I just can't fault the entire range.


7. If you could only wear eye makeup or lip products for the rest of your life which one would you choose?
Haha that's an easy question - eye products! While I've only recently fallen in love with lip products and I tend to neglect my eyeshadow obsession, I'd choose eye products over lip any day.

8. Whats your favourite piece of clothing and why?
I have this David Bowie vest top that I've worn for years and it never gets boring. I was known by it at college, people who weren't too certain on my real name just called me 'Bowie' instead.

9. What's your favourite accessory and why?
I guess I could call this silver ring one my favourite as I'm wearing it 24/7, I haven't taken it off in a good two years. I have no idea why I wear it, but I just can't be without it now.

10. Which do you prefer - McDonalds or KFC?
I'd have to say KFC because I'm a chickenaholic. Anything with chicken in it, I'll eat it. But I don't eat any other meat, just chicken.

11. What is the one TV programme you just have to watch when it's on?
At the moment, it's Frasier. I just love it, although sometimes I want to slap Frasier (who doesn't?!), I love that kind of humour.

And who do I tag? I tag everyone, if you're reading this now, I tag YOU! Here are my 11 questions and if you decide to do this tag, be sure to leave me a link to your post!

1. What would your parents have named you if you were born the opposite gender?
2. What's your favourite scent?
3. What's your favourite thing about the place you live in?
4. What was the best thing that happened to you in 2012?
5. If you were a zombie, who would you chase first?
6. If you were any fictional character, who would you be?
7. What's your favourite time of day?
8. If you could relive one year of your life, which would it be and why?
9. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?
10. Who is your style icon?
11. Whose blog inspired you to start your blog?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.