Thursday 20 June 2013

Two Years


It's been two years today since we lost you. Two years since we saw Bam weeping on the news. He's never been so distraught on camera, and it was heartbreaking. Two years since the Jackass family pretty much fell apart.
It still hasn't sunk in that you're not coming back, and in a way I'm thankful, and I hope it never does. There's always that hope that you'd come back for another series of Proving Ground.
Jackass is a family, and that closeness rubbed off on the fans. We're all a family, we don't fall out because you raised a culture of being excellent to each other. There's no hate, anger, resentment, we're all together because you guys made us laugh and made us feel like we were part of the team.
I'm getting the Jackass tattoo this year, I promise.
So this is the start of another year without your infectious laugh and the 'bunch of dicks'.
I bid farewell and adieu, my dear.
N'awesome.


Join this zombie in another realm: Zombies Wear Band ShirtsFacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said BeauT

1 comment:

  1. He was always my favorite of the Jackass family, and I was crushed when he passed. RIP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.