Thursday 25 July 2013

Band Shirt Archive


Did you have a good musical education at school? Were you taught the ins and outs of the infinite genres, opening your eyes to music you'd probably never have heard of otherwise, say big band swing or Baroque classics? Were you top of the class playing on the tambourine or the rain stick? Did you learn that Titanic song on the recorder?

Some kids don't get those opportunities. Some schools just don't have the resources to educate children in the more obscure sides of music that they wouldn't already discover through friends and family.

Band Shirt Archive is a project that intends to raise $1,000,000 for music education charities through the auction of autographed merchandise and the sale of band shirts.

I've written a post on this project on my music blog, Zombies Wear Band Shirts. If you're interested in reading about how this idea came from just two guys in California, hop on over and see what you can do to help too.

Join this zombie in another realm: Zombies Wear Band ShirtsFacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    You look beautiful In this photo, amazing hair like I previously said, its like a dark mermaid look, suits you perfectly.
    I wish I had that kind of musical education, arts on my country are getting more and more considered like hobbies nowadays, specially since they are trying to laid off professors to pay the external debt, and I truly believe that they are something essential for a young boy or girl education to be complete, so off course I will check on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair are really pretty!

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.