Monday 28 October 2013

Hallowed Hints - Halloween Lighting


Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without some spooky lighting to keep you company when the lights are out...


The picture above shows three different types of lighting we use in the Zombie household for Halloween, and it's also clear to see the price difference. The Pumpkin King is a decoration Mummy Zombie bought from QVC many moons ago, so I have no price tag to refer to. The wall hanging pumpkin was from Wilkinsons' Halloween range at a measly £10, and the little crystal-like pumpkin is from Poundland. They say you get what you paid for, and it's true, but if you're not all that fussed about Halloween and want to quickly create an atmospheric room, then a few plastic glowing creatures from Poundland will work just fine.


This is Manson. Manson is another one of my Poundland finds, and he's gorgeous, if I do say so myself. It really goes to show that if you don't have the money or time for an extravagant Halloween, bargain shops often have some amazing finds.

It wouldn't be Halloween if I didn't take creepy selfies with my light-up decorations, right? I haven't named this ghost yet, but he looks like an Edward to me. Answers on a postcard, please.

Pinterest is your friend at this time of year. I know I'll be trying out this glowstick idea to frighten the life out of my next door neighbour. It's a wonder people aren't queueing up to live next door to me...

So the moral of the story is, no matter how much money you have to flash for a Halloween party this year, you really can't go wrong with a few treats from Poundland.

How will you be lighting the room this Halloween?

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Flickr Bloglovin RSS

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.