Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Living Traditions of the Day of the Dead

My post for WU Hstry, my university's student-run history blog, this month was a little different. We set ourselves a challenge to use the tags on the blog that hadn't been used more than 3 times. Being my awkward self, I chose three tags and clobbered them together to create The Living Traditions of the Day of the Dead

I've always been interested in the cultural celebrations of Dia de los Muertos, so it was great to research it and discover new things about the festivities. At least now I'm prepared for next year's holiday - less than a year to go!

So if you're interested in finding out more about the Day of the Dead, click through to the blog here, and if you're feeling generous, why not follow the blog too?

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Flickr Bloglovin RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.