Friday 6 December 2013

I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here!

I'm a beauty blogger, I love I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. Could there be a better tag?! This tag caught my eye over at Sasha's blog Ramblings of a Beauty Bird, and let's face it, if you don't know of her by now, then go forth and discover a great blog!


You can only take one product into the jungle. What item would you choose and why?
Just one?! Why torture me so? It'd have to be concealer, I can't imagine being without something to cover my undereyes. I'd probably look quite alien without my eyeshadow but that's the jungle for you.

What would be your main pre-jungle worry?
Spiders. Goddamn spiders. I'm not scared of any other bugs except for spiders, it's probably just the amount of legs and the speed they move, but I'd never go to Australia purely because of the tarantulas and toilet spiders - is there any sanctuary in Australia if you can't even go to the dunny without fear? I can never quite understand why so many celebrities scream when a trial involves rats - they're just like guinea pigs, there's nothing scary about them!

You only have 5 minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
I'm well aware it takes me a good hour to put on my normal face, so I'd have to resort to tonnes of concealer, black lipstick and a black eyeshadow pencil - a waterproof long-lasting one so it doesn't wear away too quickly, see if it will last a good few days. I can feel my face breaking out at the mere thought of not removing makeup...

Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
I heat style my hair every day, so that's one thing I'd miss most. I'd probably backcomb the shite out of my hair just so it's big enough to warrant its own postcode. It'd be hell to brush out afterwards but if I look the tiniest bit insane, that's my job done.

For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
Lzzy Hale from Halestorm, hands down. She'd be great company not only because she's beautiful, intelligent and funny, but she'd make some great campfire sing-alongs!

Everyone's given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle with you?
Chef? No way, I'm a veggie so crocodile chipolatas are off the menu. Firewood collector? Nope, there'll be spiders there somewhere. Dunny cleaner? No ta, no jungle turds for me. I'd probably be the person that volunteers for all the tasks because I'm happy to try something new.

What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream 'Get me out of here'?
Bad grammar! I know it's pedantic but whenever a blogger writes a fantastic review with poor grammar, I'm outta here.

Challenge - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You're up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
Anything that doesn't involve eating and spiders, especially eating spiders. In concept, I'd love to try out some tasks involving heights because I'd like to get over my fear of heights somehow, and the jungle is the best place to do it - but I'm sure the minute I'm attached to a safety cord, I'd back out in terror.

But I want to know your responses - would you survive the jungle?

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Flickr Bloglovin RSS

6 comments:

  1. Hahah I love this, I'm such an I'm A Celeb geek! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never survive the jungle. Ever. Bugs and no makeup? No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post! Reaaly great blog!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know)
    Maggi
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reviews and makeup tips literally helped me so much!
    I now use Topshop eyeliner from your review!
    http://abrokendiscussion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun! Thank you so much for the lovely mention and the link! Your answers really made me laugh. Spiders would be my worst nightmare too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.