Tuesday 13 May 2014

FOTD - Fallen Angels

On a Black Veil Brides binge, I decided to venture back into Andy Biersack's iconic face paint, only this time create something wearable and long-lasting. 'Wearable?!?!' I hear you cry, 'are you frickin' kidding me?'. Well alright, wearable for someone like me.

Remember I went overboard with the Biersack makeup once upon a time?
Well these times they are a'changin'... I haven't painted my face for a long time. Nowadays, working as good as full time in retail, I don't get the chance. But when I'm perched in front of Corrie with nothing better to do, sometimes I just need to pull out the eyeliner and go bonkers.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest YouTube RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.