Friday 17 August 2012

10 Day You Challenge: 8 Fears



8 Fears

1. Spiders. Absolutely. HATE. Spiders. No matter the size, even if it's smaller than a pin, it's the principle of an eight-legged creature that freaks me out. Too many limbs.

2. Steep inclines. Hills, mountains, anything I can fall on my face up/down. I fell on my head when I took a shortcut down a hill to the beach as a kid, so that's what brought this on. It's odd considering I'm Welsh and Wales is well known for its mountainous terrain.

3. Heights. Even a 3 foot drop down a wall is frightening enough for me to freak out and expect imminent death.

4. Being alone. Maybe it's the loss of my mum in the aisles of Tesco as a child that permanently traumatised me, but everyone can feel my pain on that one, right?

5. Failure. I never want to disappoint my loved ones, so if I don't try my best at something, I'll feel guilty about it for the rest of my life.

6. People giving me strange looks. When I'm walking down the street, I avoid eye contact with anyone, but if I catch someone's eye, I'm instantly frightened as to why they're looking at me, it's probably nothing but my mind doesn't think that.

7. Fire and heat. I'd rather be too cold than too hot, I can't use an oven because I'm scared I'll burn myself.

8. Losing old photos. I'm always worried my computer will crash and lose all my valued photos of my past. Backups are a godsend, but I forget to back them up every day!

Join this zombie in the other realms: Facebook ♠ Twitter ♠ Instagram ♠ Pinterest ♠ Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.