Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Zombie Button!

It's taken me a while to get round to this, but I've finally made myself a button! Or is it a mini banner? Look at it, it's all pretty and more to the point - it has a drop shadow, rounded corners AND it's transparent! Oh yeah, photo editing genius right here! So you can drop it on your blog and it won't interfere or look out of place, is that enough to persuade you to kindly pop it on yours? I've even put the code down the bottom to make it easier for you, don't say I don't love you ;)

Zombies Wear Eyeliner


There's even going to be a smaller button coming along soon, that is, when Photobucket decides to start working again, but you'll see it in the right hand sidebar if you'd prefer a diddier zombie button!

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.