Tuesday 18 September 2012

All Of My Want #2

It's been an obscenely long time since I did a wishlist, but there's been a lot of things popping up lately that have really caught my eye, although being a student, I'm hardly rolling in readies.


1. OPI The Man With The Golden Gun
Really, I should've put the entire OPI James Bond collection on here, but this is the one that's caught my eye the most. This is a real 18 karat gold leaf top coat is, quite literally, gold in a bottle. I wouldn't want to use it because it's so beautiful, but even the bottle is a gorgeous metallic gold finish rather than the usual clear bottle to show you what product is inside.

2. MUA Glamour Days Palette
Yeah, I know, I've got enough of these already, but since I've collected a lot more of the palettes I discovered how much I was lusting after the purples in this palette. It's one of those palettes that I can look at and every shade compliments the one next to it.

3. The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2: Revelations
I just finished my copy of Coming Home, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

4. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr in Too Cool 
Curse the US release of the Color Tattoos, this pure white needs to make its way into my life!

5. MAC Russian Red Lipstick 
I've been reading up a lot about MAC lipsticks lately, and I need a blue-based red, and while I can't ever see the blue base in a red, the internet reliably(?) informs me this is a great blue base. 

6. Stargazer White Pressed Powder
It's nearly Halloween! I desperately need a white powder to set my white face paint and I'll be getting my hands on this very soon, it's just made its way onto my wishlist to remind myself to get it!

So that's it, I'm in a 'spend ALL the money!!!' mood so these are all products I'll probably get my hands on eventually. 

What have you been lusting after lately?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

2 comments:

  1. I want Russian Red too! You can't go wrong with a good red lipstick. :)

    I have the Stargazer white powder, it's really good. Haven't used it since last Halloween though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, Russian Red looks absolutely perfect! Oh really? Looks like I'll have to grab it, I can't make my white paint last without powder!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.