Friday 28 September 2012

Quick Update

Right, so that's my first week of university over with! It all went smoothly and the workload is already beginning to pile up, but I'm sure I can handle it, they're all subjects I'm interested in and I already know I have a presentation on the Soviet Union in four weeks time, so at least I know what I've got to look forward to (!)

As for the move, I'm currently using my old house wi-fi to post this, while I buy my bus pass for this year - £595, shocking right? Pretty much everything's been moved over to the new house now and while we're tripping over boxes, we're just trying to find a way to keep the place warm and clean.

With regards to my internet, I won't have a phone line in my new house til the 18th when an engineer is booked, and that date has no bearing on when my broadband service will be set up. It could take a week after that, so I could well be AWOL from the blog for almost a month. Don't worry, it's not just the blog that's being affected, I'm also struggling with a method of doing my uni work while I have no internet. I'm going to be spending 99% of my spare time up at uni stealing their wi-fi and getting work done as well as posting. I literally have no other means of doing any form of blogging.

So what I'm suggesting now is that for the next few weeks, I write solely text posts. No pictures, just text, so I can draft them on my Notes on my phone, then post them in the short breaks I have in between lectures. I apologise profusely as always and I hope to resume service soon!

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at Uni, sweet! Can't wait for you to come back! :)
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bus pass is £595?! WHAT? Mine cost me £199 and I thought that was a lot! Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.