Sunday 28 October 2012

Instaweek #12

It's almost been two months since my last Instaweek post so I thought now would be the best time to reinstate them, get myself back into the swing of regular blogging. I have to say, I've missed filling my Sundays with collaging my week in Instagram posts, because now I have internet that works, I'm taking photos of pretty much anything that catches my eye!


Is there anything better than these Kipling Fiendish Fancies? ♠ Essay sustenance involving chewiness. ♠ It was a skeleton tights day.

Assembly - my new favourite war movie, but that's coming from this Chinese history geek. ♠ Failed attempt at Halloween nails. My hands aren't steady enough for decent nail polish. ♠ £6 Pumpkin light. Absolute bargain!


Another Poundland treasure - my ickle pumpkin! ♠ Dream House - It's impossible for me to dislike a movie with Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz. ♠ I can't believe I'm watching this for the first time now!

I've waited ages to get my 'hands' on a skeleton hands necklace... geddit? Hands? I'm hilarious. ♠ Possibly the world's greatest tattoo, it shall be mine one day!

♠♠♠

It's been an eventful week, that's for sure. An essay and a presentation done the night before they were due. An epic cold that endangered my breathing for days and still refuses to relent. And a little drunkenness thrown in for good measure.

I'm currently in the process of becoming a new writer for my university's blog dedicated to history, and each contributor posts about 500-1500 words every so often on their chosen subjects. As I'm a Chinese historian, I've been told they could really use my contribution as nobody else specifies with that, so I will have free roam over the entire area, fantastic! I can't wait to get stuck in, I have a few post titles already swimming around my head!

I bought my parents an armchair and a sofa so we could all sit on something other than deckchairs in the new house, we got rid of our last suite in the house move and I can't tell you how much more comfortable it is now we don't have garden chairs to park our backsides on. It sounds extortionate for a student, but it was just over £100. Bargainous charity shop furniture!

What's happened in your realm this week?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.