Sunday 28 October 2012

The Haul To End All Hauls...

I have a problem. I can't stop spending now my student loan is just sitting in front of me. I really need to control it. But until then, have a haul...

(I apologise for the horrific photo quality, the lighting in my room is dreadful so I'm always using artificial light!)

Bag: Primark, £9
I've been on the lookout for a new, but cheap, alternative to my big black Religion bag I've been using this year. The other day I was caught out in torrential rain and my laptop case was soaked because there's no zip on the bag. As much as I love the bag, living in the UK requires a zip to protect your valuables, I was just lucky my laptop wasn't affected. Anyway, this massive beauty from Primark is perfect and lightweight, so even when I'm carrying my laptop, I don't feel as if I'm lugging the kitchen sink!

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strength with Nutri Protection: Superdrug, £6.99
Since I ran out of my last Elnett can, I bought a Wella Silvikrin Maximum Hold can to replace it, and I was bitterly disappointed, so I'll be reviewing that soon, but I caved and bought my trusty L'Oreal all over again, and believe me, it's worth the £6.99!

Small comb: Superdrug, 99p
I bought a comb. To people who've seen my bird's-nest hair first-hand will be utterly confused by this purchase. I lost my afro comb during the week so backcombing was a bit haphazard, bought this comb and subsequently found my afro comb. I now prefer this one.

Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof: Superdrug, £7.99
I'm quite the opposite to other bloggers - I'm not a mascara whore. I like a mascara, I stick to it. I hate discovering a mascara is poopy and I've wasted £6+ on something I can only use underneath a good mascara. I fell in love with the Falsies and I have no intention of buying anything else from now on. It's perfection!

Impulse and Barry M duo: £3
As I mentioned in a post a while ago, I'm in love with the Impulse and Barry M sets, and I always buy a different one each time I need a new spray. This time, I bought the Loving Words pack, but because it was a limited edition I was only really grabbing it for the sake of the lip gloss. But then I got a whiff of the spray. Hands-down my favourite scent EVER. Now that's a big deal because I don't usually have a favourite scent as my nose is a little faulty, but this is absolutely divine. Floral but not in a throwing-a-rose-up-your-nose way.

Unfortunately, this isn't the end of my intended splurge. I still have to buy a leather jacket, coated skinny jeans and studded boots for my Alice Cooper costume for Halloween. I pity my bank account!

What have you bought lately?

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.