Saturday 27 October 2012

When it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you're sorry with a straight face?

(Kudos to anyone who knows what song that lyric is from!)

It seems all I ever do on this blog is apologise to you guys for the long wait between posts and the lack of quality posts like I was churning out over the summer break.

In a way, I'm relieved I'm not the only one that's struggling to maintain the balance between university work and a consistent blog, I see a few of the blogs I follow apologising for the lack of posts, so I'm sure you've heard this from a few of your favourite blogs already.

I've been absolutely overwhelmed with assignments lately. One of our lecturers decided it was a fantastic idea to tell us 3 days before the deadline exactly how much work we had and as such, I spent said three days in solid work mode and only managed to finish it an hour before deadline. I now have the world's worst cold that's preventing me from even thinking straight, and I still have another assignment due in Wednesday which I haven't had a chance to start because of said cold.

More's the point, I had so many good Halloween posts planned but as the day is fast approaching, I have little time to prepare them, I barely have any time to do any face paint examples like I'd planned. I whole-heartedly apologise to any of you who were awaiting anything like that, because I know Halloween is my favourite time of year, but so much has happened lately, I have no time to enjoy it. I don't even have anywhere to go on the night, I have no access to transport, so I'm just going to sit at home and watch horror movies and play SCP-087. It's not how I anticipated spending Halloween but that's life.

I will return properly as soon as my uni work calms down, the only problem is I don't quite know when that will be!

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovinHellocotton

1 comment:

  1. work and life becomes before your blog, so don't worry!
    and i'll be doing the same on halloween, i'm not too bothered about it this year.

    i'm having a jewellery giveaway! www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.