Wednesday 13 February 2013

Liebster Award #7


This would be a perfect time for me to shamelessly plug an amazing blog called Oh To Feel Pretty, written by Katie, who has the most gorgeous eyes. You may think that's an exaggeration, but just click on that link and see for yourself. She deserves way more attention because her blog might be new, but her writing style is way better than most of us who've been around twice as long.
Shameless plug over, here's my answers to the questions Katie asked:

What's your biggest beauty sin?
Could you call not wearing highlighter/blusher/bronzer a 'sin'? Well then that's it. I just don't have the time or patience in the morning to faff with my cheeks!

If you had to eat at one restaurant/eatery once a week for the next year which would you pick?
My local Chinese makes the BEST chicken chow mein. I'd gladly eat that once a day for the next year, let alone once a week!

Favourite movie you saw in 2012?
Skyfall! I'm a complete James Bond lunatic, and I bawled like a baby in the cinema. If you haven't seen it already, grab it on DVD when it comes out on the 18th, you won't be disappointed.

If you could look like any celebrity who would you pick?
Dita Von Teese, hands down. Her figure, her hair, her trademark lipstick, I'd give anything to look like the queen of burlesque.

Which beauty products are top five on your wish list?
1. MAC Russian Red.
2. Urban Decay Naked palette.
3. Any kind of MAC foundation (I'm a complete MAC virgin, I don't even know what shade I am!)
4. Urban Decay Vice palette.
5. Kat Von D True Romance Beethoven palette.

What's your favourite place in the world?
Cardiff Bay, just in the middle of Roald Dahl Plass. Absolutely gorgeous, even in our typical Welsh rain.

If you could go on holiday to anywhere in the world where would you most like to go?
Las Vegas, definitely! Not that I'd come back with any money, I'm also a closet gambler...

Favourite name for a boy?
Hmm, that's a tough one. I'd have to say Dane, my cousin's name.

Favourite name for a girl?
Katrina, that's an easy one. When I was younger, I was obsessed with Sleepy Hollow, and I adored Katrina Van Tassel's name.

Do you own any complete boxsets of TV shows or movie series? Which ones?
Haha this list could go on forever! For TV - Jackass, Doctor Who (from Christopher Eccleston to David Tennant), Life On Mars, Ashes To Ashes, Heroes, Friends, Only Fools and Horses, Gavin and Stacey, My Family and Goodnight Sweetheart.
For movies - Spider-Man, X-Men, the Avengers, Jackass, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Carry Ons, Princess Diaries, Miss Congeniality, Bill and Ted, Harry Potter... these lists are by no means complete, they're just the only ones I can remember right now!

Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires or Witches?
You know what blog you're reading now? Zombies Wear Eyeliner. Zombies win EVERY time.

So thanks again to Katie for the nomination! As I said before, if you haven't checked out her blog, please do, she's going to make it big in the blogosphere :)

Join this zombie in another realm: FacebookTwitterInstagramTumblrPinterestBloglovinHellocottonShe Said Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, you're way too kind. I'll get a big head! xD
    I loved your answers, Dita is so gorgeous. If you do ever go to Vegas I reccommend packing factor 500 suncream. The heat is insane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.