Friday 1 November 2013

An Update.

Here come the apologies - I've disappeared from the blogosphere in the past few weeks for many reasons, and I'm sorry. I scheduled posts for October last month in the expectation that October would be a hectic month for me, but I didn't quite anticipate having zero time to write up some on-the-spot posts or even schedule things in time for November. So I have been here in body for the past month, but definitely not in spirit.


If anybody has endured the third year of a degree, then you'll know exactly why I'm apologising. Every moment is dedicated to 'I have this bit of work due' and 'I have to think about this', there's barely enough time to think about eating, nevermind blogging. Twitter has ironically flown out of the window recently too, and it just goes to show how busy I am if I can't find the time to write up 140 characters.

On top of university stresses, I've had a few personal problems which have drastically affected both my university and blogging life, and I won't go into detail on here but it's safe to say that this is not the end, it's only the beginning. I keep telling myself that by May, I'll have reached the end of my university studies and I can move onto brighter horizons outside of the situations I'm in now, but May is a bloody long way away.

I apologise again, for the second year running, for the lack of Halloween-esque posts. With the problems I've been facing, I've not planned Halloween as much as I'd have liked to this year. Sure, I've spent far too much on Poundland decorations and the like, but not half as much as I have in previous years.

I'm endeavouring to get some posts up and ready, but they certainly won't be my best work. I'm not going to be able to put 100% effort into something that isn't my university work and I hope you can understand that and support that. Negative comments are perfectly normal and I've come to expect them, so I'm not discouraging them at all, I'm just letting you know that I'm fully aware my posts won't be as good anymore. I just don't have the time or brain power to perfect posts as I used to.

So for the millionth time in this post, I apologise for the absence, but I'll be back with a vengeance before you know it. If you're really missing me that much, you can always find me on Instagram, I always aim to update daily!

Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Flickr Bloglovin RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you liked it! I read every comment and aim to reply as soon as possible.